Re: [DL] RE: Ironclad colors (OT by this time, I should think)

>>Actually, grey isn't a primary color; only red, yellow and blue are
>>(assuming you're talking about pigments)
>>Yes, it's a stupid comment, but it's 8 AM and I haven't slept tonight;
>>that's why I put OT in the subject line...
>
> Umm, isn't it Red, Green and Blue (not yellow) that are the primaries?  I
> know that's what my Macintosh thinks...
>
> <g>
Your Macintosh is wrong. Green is the result of blue and yellow mixed
together, so it's not considered a primary.

Just my two cents. Am I any closer to a dollar yet? *g*

Daphné "Trying valiantly to be more pedantic than Brian" Brunelle
--
 "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's
the 'stay and gloat' that gets me every time."