RE: [DL]A Shameful Confession (was Worst Games) [OT]

<snip>
> Princess Bride should NOT make you ashamed.
> William Goldman is a brilliant screenwriter -- plus I believe
> he is also the author/screenwriter of "Marathon Man"

Also wrote

General's Daughter, The (1999) (screenplay)
Absolute Power (1997)
Fierce Creatures (1997) (uncredited)
Ghost and the Darkness, The (1996)
Chamber, The (1996)
Maverick (1994)
Last Action Hero (1993) (uncredited)
Chaplin (1992)
Year of the Comet (1992)
Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992)
Misery (1990)
Princess Bride, The (1987) (also novel)
Heat (1987) (also novel)
Mr. Horn (1979) (TV)
Magic (1978) (also novel)
Bridge Too Far, A (1977)
Marathon Man (1976) (novel)
All the President's Men (1976)
Great Waldo Pepper, The (1975)
Stepford Wives, The (1975)
Hot Rock, The (1972)
... aka How to Steal a Diamond in Four Uneasy Lessons (1972) (UK)
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969) (written by)
No Way to Treat a Lady (1968) (novel)
Harper (1966)
... aka Moving Target, The (1966) (UK)
Masquerade (1965)
... aka Operation Masquerade (1965)
... aka Shabby Tiger, A (1965)
Soldier in the Rain (1963) (novel)
(courtsey of the Internet Movie Database http://www.imdb.com)

I see a lot of movies in there that I've enjoyed.

Jim