Re: [DL]A Shameful Confession (was Worst Games) [OT]

Martha Frey wrote:

> DAMN YOU!  (putting soundtrack in CD player, listening
> to teddy bear hallucination music very loud).

Have you read the liner notes for the Akira soundtrack?  There's some
deep stuff going on there.

For instance, the background lyrics for the first track are the names of
all the characters in the movie, being chanted over and over again.

Oh, and the word being said in the teddy bear hallucination song is
"Piron", but I forget what it means (big help, I know.  Read the notes).

Aw, hell.  My coworker's playing Limp Bizkit on his Mac again.  Time for
the headphones to make another appearance.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist