Re: [DL] Harrowed

>> Ahh, it warms the cockles of my evil little heart to see my players write
>> such things.  Indeed, it's good to be me!
>
>It *would* warm your heart, wouldn't it, you evil (expletive deleted)
>Marshall you! *g*

Hey!  Careful, lest you erroneously imply that my machinations are in any
way, shape or form a personal assault on your character's, er, person.  I
am an equal opportunity offender, you randy little hussy, you!  (Character,
that is, before I give anyone on the list any wrong impressions).

>Anyone having problems with their Harrowed, allow me to refer you to Ross
>(especially since I assume John Goff is not always on hand to offer really
>scary ways of dealing with them).
>
>Daphné "I drew a Black Chip and I'm just waiting for the end now" Brunelle

And I suppose I will be blamed for your drawing that chip as well?  From a
Fate Pot of 91 chips, you drew one of two blacks, and I am to be blamed?
Then what about Daniel drawing two of the four freakin' Legend Chips?  *I*
am offended on that score!

Ross