Re: [DL] Harrowed

>From: Ross Coburn <coburn@sympatico.ca>

*snippage*

>>Hey, there's nothing easier than torturing a Harrowed hero. Aside from all
>>the Angst it causes in the walkin' carcass itself, there's the rest of the
>>posse that constantly has to worry about sleeping next to a walking
>>time-bomb. Trust me, if you play it right, they'll never let him forget that
>>they wouldn't trust him farther than they can spit.

*more snippage*

> Ahh, it warms the cockles of my evil little heart to see my players write
> such things.  Indeed, it's good to be me!

It *would* warm your heart, wouldn't it, you evil (expletive deleted)
Marshall you! *g*

Anyone having problems with their Harrowed, allow me to refer you to Ross
(especially since I assume John Goff is not always on hand to offer really
scary ways of dealing with them).

Daphné "I drew a Black Chip and I'm just waiting for the end now" Brunelle
--
Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?