Re: [DL] Perdition's Daughter....

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:31:19 -0700 (PDT), deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

<sniped myself OK?>

>  Did you look at the errata on the PEGsite?
>
>  -Bryce

Yes I did and trust me it didn't help as much as you think...carstairs has
black magic but no faith skill....do you know how hard it is to roll a three
with those kind of lousy stats and no faith skill!?
I might as well have given that adventure away.  As it is I awarded no
bounty points because none were listed...I'm just kinda useing the whole
thing to throw my posse into the road to hell...with the added twist of
working for Union blue to get that pretty rock away from hellstrome...
should make things very tense.

but anyway back to my origonal rant...

The text that is read to the posse is not clear...
room and item descriptions contain things that you don't want to tell the
posse much less let slip accidentally.  And the stats for the NPC's and
other main characters were not well thought out...

The story is great don't get me wrong but somebody could have done much
better when it came time to edit the adventure.

Ronald "REWRITE!" Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html