Re: [DL] Perdition's Daughter....

I'd like to note that Ronald's comments haven't gone unnoticed. I appreciate
his concern and dissatisfaction.

However...

A rewrite is _very_ unlikely. Since we don't plan on reprinting it (that I'm
aware of), I doubt we'll rewrite it. :-)

Perdition's Daughter was the first adventure/dime novel PEG ever produced
and we've learned a lot since then. I don't think you'll find many of the
same mistakes in our later works.

Thanks for the feedback--as always, I do pay attention and consider it.
Often, I don't respond as I want folks to speak their mind, but that doesn't
mean I'm not listening/reading. :-)

John