RE: [DL] Perdition's Daughter....

>Yes I did and trust me it didn't help as much as you think...carstairs has
>black magic but no faith skill....do you know how hard it is to roll a
three
>with those kind of lousy stats and no faith skill!?

Umm...
Here's a thought...
GIVE HER ONE!?!?!

>I might as well have given that adventure away.  As it is I awarded no
>bounty points because none were listed
>The text that is read to the posse is not clear...
>room and item descriptions contain things that you don't want to tell the
>posse much less let slip accidentally.  And the stats for the NPC's and
>other main characters were not well thought out...

Nothing personal, but I've got to ask:
Did you read the adventure prior to running it?
I ask because I've *never* run a pre-written adventure that I didn't tweak
in some manner.  Pre-written adventures are nice, because *most* of the work
is already done for you, but...

>The story is great don't get me wrong but somebody could have done much
>better when it came time to edit the adventure.
>Ronald "REWRITE!" Conner

I know it is hard to imagine, but this dime novel was produced when PEG was
on the brink of going out of business.  IIRC, they lost money on the
product, but wanted to have something on the shelves for Xmas so that gamers
wouldn't "forget" about them.

Patrick