RE: [DL] Perdition's Daughter....

>  If you are offering some constructive criticism of the adventure for PEG
or
>  a review for others on the list, that's an entirely different kettle of
>  fish.  If this is the case, you might want to spell this out in your
message
>  so that you don't have people reacting with bewilderment to comments
that,
>  when read in a different light, are perfectly understandable.
>
>  Matt

I see what you are saying...

Here is the gist of it...
for new marshal's don't take the recomendation of anybody on this list that
perdition's daughter is a good starting adventure to run... it makes a nice
vinget but for the whole of a campaign it is fraught with too many poorly
edited sections to make a smooth adventure.  PEG has gotten much better even
with the third book.  Night train, while mostly a running PC kill fest is
much better planned and executed than perdition's daughter.

That is my advice to the list.

As for my advice to PEG...

If you were going to reprint this book, do yourselves a favor and completely
rewrite it for the revised rules.  I hate to see a good adventure go to
waste because it was written poorly the first time.

Ron Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html