Re: [DL] Perdition's Daughter....

<sniped myself OK?>

As long as you don't mind ....

>>Yes I did and trust me it didn't help as much as you think...carstairs has
black magic but no faith skill....do you know how hard it is to roll a three
with those kind of lousy stats and no faith skill!?<<

That's odd because I took a copy of her stats before the Pinnacle site got
updated and it lists her faith as being 6D10.  If anyone is  interested (and
assuming there is no problem with PEG) I'll send them on, but with 6D10
Faith, my Lady Carstairs rocked! :)

>>I might as well have given that adventure away.  As it is I awarded no
bounty points because none were listed..<<

I think I gave the couple of posse members that survived 4 bounty each and a
chip or two for roleplaying.  It didn't help that they messed it up big time
and the good Lady will be back for seconds, with DuChamps in tow.

>>but anyway back to my origonal rant....<<

I had a problem with the text as well and got the feeling that the adventure
assumed that you not only had read the novel but memorised it so that you
knew what information came where, as it was all over the place in the
adventure.  I ended up telling them the Rev's story waaay to early which
clued them up real fast (not that they wouldn't have gotten there by
themselves, but it was annoying)

I would be surprised if PEG rewrote it, they might put it on the web page,
but I wouldn't think that they would bother rewriting it.

Roy