Re: [DL] More cool firearms

In a message dated 8/3/00 10:03:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
darious@darious.com writes:

<< Knuckleduster?!?  They are the guys that do the solo western adventures
right?

 I may have to wander by their booth (if they have one) at GenCon. >>

    Yes, that's the company; the two solo adventures are THE DEVIL'S ADDITION
and RAINING HAMMERS. I believe it's only one "guy," Forrest Harris is his
name IIRC. You can pick up the Knuckleduster products at the Wizard's Attic
booth, I imagine (that's where they were at Origins).
    Another thing to look for if you get the chance:  issues of TRANSACTIONS
OF THE ROYAL MARTIAN GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY by Heliograph Press.  Dandy little
adventures and articles and such for Victorian-era roleplaying -- not exactly
pure Deadlands fare, but interesting nonetheless, and probably at least some
of it can adapt quite nicely to DL. If I could find the time to read my
copies, I would let you know more. :)

Steve Long