Re: [DL] More cool firearms

At 10:07 PM 8/3/2000 EDT, Mr. Steve Long wrote:
    Another thing to look for if you get the chance:  issues of TRANSACTIONS
>OF THE ROYAL MARTIAN GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY by Heliograph Press.  Dandy little
>adventures and articles and such for Victorian-era roleplaying -- not
exactly
>pure Deadlands fare, but interesting nonetheless, and probably at least some
>of it can adapt quite nicely to DL. If I could find the time to read my
>copies, I would let you know more. :)

	The very next issue of *TOTRMGS* contains their very first official *DL*
article, and if all goes well, there'll be more to follow in the months to
come--written by some folks you may already be familiar with.;)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877*, *Back East: The South* & the *JLA
Sourcebook*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"