Re: [DL] More cool firearms

One of the things I noticed about the conversions is that they offer an
optional system for rolling reliability of all guns.  This IMHO is probably a
bit cumbersome but I do like realism in my fantasy games (there's one for
you).  From what I can tell the conversions look pretty fluent with what is
in the deadlands system but I just picked it up today and my storyteller,
The Baron, has yet to glance at it.  I will be interested to see his
reaction.  BTW, my favorite is the umbrella pistol and I must say that the 18
Barrel Percussion Pepperbox bears a striking resemblance to a Gatling pistol.
 The book also shows, in addtion to pictures of the guns, how to reload many
different types, includes alteration to the guns and various holsters.
I must admit, if you can't tell, I am impressed after skimming through the
book and reading several of the actual descriptions.

Walter Carmichael