Re: [DL] Pro Wresting Rears it's head, again....(OT)

At 07:48 AM 8/4/2000 -0000, I wrote:
>> "You people bring matches for Mikey?"

And John (aka Dead Parrot) replied:
>Closet Mikey Whipwreck fan there, Mr. McGlothin?

	Actually, that's a *Mystery Science Theater 3000* quote--sort of a
Rorshach test for any MSTies on the Listerver.
	I always screen favorite episodes while I write, and that line (from Show
#623, *The Amazing Transparent Man*, if anyone was curious) just seemed to
encapsulate my current mindset.

	But if it's wrasslin' you want, my good man, look for the debut of a new
heel faction amongst the game writers at GenCon: Designeration X! :-)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877*, *Back East: The South* & the *JLA
Sourcebook*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"