[DL] Hand-to-Hand and guns

Hiya folks!
Just sumthin' that's been bothering me for a while. When people are engaged
in hand-to-hand, and someone tries to shoot 'em, what kind of modifiers do
you use?
The way I'm running it at the moment, anyone trying to shoot in hand-to-hand
adds their opponent's DB+Fightin' to their shootin' TN. Longarms get an
additional -2 (or -4, depending on what I'm feeling like).
Now, I know anyone can just move away, but a proper fighter would continue
to press forward. I give people a quickness roll to disengage from combat as
an action.
Whadyyall Think?
Reuben McCallum