[DL] McGlothlin: Aloha from South Boston

It's that time of year again, folks....

	The missus and I are leaving for GenCon 'round 5pm EDT today, and I won't
have e-mail access again until, oh, this time next week, probably. Please
save any War, pro wrasslin', or *Dead Presidents*  queries until then.
	I hope some of you stop by and introduce yourselves at GenCon. I always
like to meet people before I feed their alter-egos to the Abominations.;)

	It's now 55 hours and counting 'til the Listerve dinner. Hope to see you
all there!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877*, *Back East: The South* & the *JLA
Sourcebook*
Southern by the Grace of God

"You people bring matches for Mikey?"