RE: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

Well part of the reason attendance at Origins is dropping off is Wizards'
own fault due to the fact they quit having Magic Nationals there, that was
one of the bigger draws in recent years, I'm not old enough to remember
anything at Origins before that.  ;)

Charlie

>Don't be surprised, if these two become one at some time in the future...
>Origins' attendance is continuously dropping and their is little (or no)
distinction between the >two events any more to warrant having two separate
events...