Re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

"Phalen, Pat" wrote:
> Don't be surprised, if these two become one at some time in the
> future...
>
> Origins' attendance is continuously dropping and their is little (or
> no) distinction between the two events any more to warrant having two
> separate events...

That would be great, IMHO.  That'd let me devote less time and money to
two cons (since they'd be combined into one) and spend more on the
combined Origins/GenCon and on DragonCon...:-)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Damnit.  Where's my witty repartee?
"Ow! Ow! Ow!  I had to go after mutants, didn't I?  I couldn't just