Re: [DL] Twentieth Century ABs

> With all this talk of ABs has anyone thought of what Arcane backgrounds
> would be around in the present day (1990's - 2000).
>
> I'm thinking of sending my posse into the present day.

Shamans are still about in the Coyote Confederation and the Sioux
Nations. Might want to check 'Spirit Warriors" for Hell on Earth for the
story there. Hucksters were around until just before Judgement Day [some
still are.] Blessed, of course. Hexslingers, maybe. Before WWI, Sykers
came into being and they participated in the war, but their existence
was covered up for decades. Mad Scientists are still around, as is Dr.
Darious Hellstromme, albeit in the body of an automoton.

On the HoE side: Templars. Nope. Most of the Saints hadn't died yet.
Some hadn't been born. Doomsayers have to supernatural radiation to use
to make miracles. Junkers are the successors of Mad Scientists, but they
didn't come into being until the late 21st century. Toxic Shamans also
came into the fray about then.

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."