RE: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:33:44 -0500, deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

>  > I'd go no matter where they have it but when they leave
>  >it in BFE I just say "Well it's pizza for every game session and a stack
of
>  >new rule books to show off at piddly con this year or one three day trip
>  >gen con...which one will keep the companies I like in buisness longer.
>
>  So, in essence, you're saying, "I'd go wherever they have it, as long as
it
>  is on the West coast."
>  Call WotC and let them know your back yard is available, so you don't
have
>  to drive *too* far...
>
>  Patrick

Hey that's below the belt!

1. I don't actually drive.
2. The midwest has had gencon for 20 years now, you don't think the rest of
the free world deserves a major convention once in a while.
3. It's a question of resource allocation I put my money where it will do
the most good.  Games, gameing supplies, and pizza.
4. I would love to have a convention in my back yard but there isn't enough
room for the gameing tables *and* the booths so we'd have to play on the
upstairs deck.

Ron "Loopy and offended" Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html