re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

> Even Gencon UK is a $400 (at LEAST) flight away. And then it
> is transport too and from the airport, and boarding, and food
> and so on. =(
>
> Now, picture yourselves living in Australia --
>
> Marshal Ole I. Stene

Some of us have to spend that much just to get TO Australia. Yes, boys and
girls, for we poor Kiwi's it's a $2000 plane ticket to get to GenCon, to say
nothing of the food and accommodation and so on (which costs us double
because our dollar sucks so badly).

If you only have a 2-3 day drive to get to a Con, think yourself lucky.

Brian "Would have been at GenCon if not for a certain bastard in a Merc"
Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.