Re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

Well, I don't care if the attendance at Origins drops to 3, I'm still
going. Origins is in gerneral a lot more ufn than GenCon, mainly because
you don't have the pressure of trying to do a million things at once. Not
every company has a new game that you want to check out; you can lie back
and have a drink.
and another...
and another...

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:02:56 -0400 "Charlie Bowden" <shadow@intrstar.net>
writes:

> Well part of the reason attendance at Origins is dropping off is
> Wizards' own fault due to the fact they quit having Magic Nationals
there,
> that was one of the bigger draws in recent years, I'm not old enough to

> remember anything at Origins before that.  ;)

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.