Re: [DL] Lost Edges

--- Wecarmich@aol.com wrote:
> I would allow him to find another companion, because as you say he
> did spend
> the points for it, though I would weave it into a storyline, so that
> it was
> not only will you make up for the points that the player spent, but
> the
> player could form an attachment with it.  You might even want to make
> it
> something more unique than a dog, perhaps a cat or bird.  There are
> many
> other fine examples I am sure.  That's just my 2 cents.

I'm gonna have to disagree with ya here.  If a posse member ought the
two-fisted/two-gun kid edges at character creation and lost an arm
three games later, I wouldn't let him grow a new one.  An edge lost is
just that:  lost.  Gone forever and never to be seen again.

-Bryce ".02 Confederate" Perry

=====