Re: [DL] Lost Edges

>    my question is should the character be able to find
> another animal companion (he did pay the points
> initial) or should he have to gain the edge again?
> Let me know what you guys think.

Well, if you feel he's entitled to getting something back to compensate him
for his loss, it seems to me to make more sense to incorporate a new
companion into your campaign, rather than give the points back or have him
lose the edge permanently.
However, he should definitely *earn* his new animal companion. The best
solution I can come up with is give him the opportunity to adopt an animal
your posse encounters along the way, and preferably put a couple of
obstacles in the way, that way the bond between the two will be all the
stronger for it.

Daphné
--
I haven't failed. I have successfully found a way that doesn't work.