[DL] Universities and Mad Science

Hi all,

Having checked the Archive, I can't find an answer to this, so here goes...

What are the major American universities of the time, and what is their
relationship to Mad Science? Since Mad Science plays havoc with some of the
scientific laws being formulated at this time, how is the
scientific/academic community reacting? Do they see Mad Science-types as
upstarts not worthy of notice, or are  universities devoting research
facilities to study these new phenomena? This will impact a couple of
adventures I'm cooking up, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Derek "Class of '96, Santa Monica Correspondence School of Taxidermy" D.
Bass

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com