Re: [DL] Metaphysics (Goff)

> Now, if the message is simply that anything not
> sanctioned by a deity is corruptable, that doesn't sound so bad.

That is exactly the message. :-)

> My point
> is that a huckster should suffer more than a martial artist or tempest,
> because he chose the road he's going down.

Which is pretty much reflected in the "backlash" mechanics for each.
Tempests have the chance to have a power go awry, whereas Martial Artists
risk a bit of physical feedback. Neither is anywhere near the potential
punishment a huckster may suffer.

However, all have imperfect (from a "divine" standpoint) conduits to the
Hunting Grounds. If they didn't, they wouldn't have to be concerned with the
effects of hosing the roll. Blessed and Templars have probably the most
foolproof conduit, followed by Shamans who still have a small chance of
being fooled by a manitou.

Keep in mind, I'm not judging the motives of the practitioners of the
various ABs--just the outcome via the means used. :-)

John