Re: [DL] Doom Town

 >I would say "Gunned down by Stone" unless it was an insane priest using
 >the chick comics.

Nah.  Stone tends to leave the other fearmongers alone.  :-)

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Data:
The chicken, in observing that it was on the opposite side of the 20th
century Terran paved roadway, was aware that its immediate goal should have
been to traverse the distance without interception by an kind of
combustion-propelled personal transport vehicle,  but I am unclear as to
why any kind of domesticated fowl should desire to perambulate upon a
conveyance normally reserved for the usage of...yes, sir.