Re: [DL] Universities and Mad Science

Coldfire Trilogy, anyone?

That aside, I loved the theory!  I think it would work
very well!  Oh, and speaking of somewhat reverse
engineering, keeping a werewolf out of the sunlight
reflected off the moon does not keep him from
changing.  Other than mad science, we haven't found a
way to keep Professor Jackson from changing.

But pouring a bottle of liquor down his throat and
buying him up to his chin makes him pretty much
helpless, not to mention he looks damn silly!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

--- Eric Young <ecyoung@mediaone.net> wrote:
> | On a similar vein, has anyone had their Mads make
> up
> | completely unrealistic theories, ie heat is the
> | absence of cold particles, or light is the absense
> of
> | darkness?
> |
> | I could picture someone making a cold thrower or
> dark
> | latern using this philosophy.
>
> But Light really IS the absence of Darkness...
<snipped for brevity>