[DL] Is the Bounty Hunter program still active? [PEG guys]

I've been trying for the past month to get a regular Deadlands game
going at my local game shop.  I've put the word out here, on the Yahoo
club, a couple of other Yahoo clubs that I'm on as well, and posted a
sign at the shop, and so far, only one person has consistently showed.
I once again let the notice go out here.  Saturday, high noon at the
Game Matrix in Tacoma.  (E-mail for directions/details.)  I persevere in
this effort, and ask two questions of the PEG guys.

1) I recall a long time ago something mentioned on the site called the
Bounty Hunter program.  Can you refresh my memory on what that's about?
(And can I still get in on it?)

2) When's the Denver boxed set for HoE going to be released?

Z?,
Doc X