RE: [DL] Universities and Mad Science

> Finally, it becomes clear that dark is faster than light. If
> you stand
> in an illuminated room in front of a closed, dark closet you
> notice
> that, as you slowly open the closet door, light slowly
> enters the
> closet. However the dark moves so quickly that you are not
> able to see
> the dark leave the closet.

or to put another way. Dark travels faster than Light. because no matter how fast it whips
through the void, when it gets were it's going... the dark is always waiting for it.

Cheyenne

http://www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html     The Art of Cheyenne Wright
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries dissappear and life stands explained.
- Mark Twain