Re: [DL] Why me?

I'm sending some comfort your way Daphne, I know it
must suck.  Well, keep this in mind, at least you've
got the hang of being Harrowed.  Play it up as a
variation on a theme?  I'm sure you'll have a change
of luck soon, and if not you can at least take a small
bit of comfort in knowing it can't get (much) worse!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen