Re: [DL] Why me?

> I'm sending some comfort your way Daphne, I know it
> must suck.  Well, keep this in mind, at least you've
> got the hang of being Harrowed.  Play it up as a
> variation on a theme?  I'm sure you'll have a change
> of luck soon, and if not you can at least take a small
> bit of comfort in knowing it can't get (much) worse!
>
> Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

*sigh* Thank you. It's much appreciated. Although I've recently found out
that the odds have been stacked against me: my character's relic peacemaker
has a taint that turns all guts shots automatically into a hit to the
gizzards.
On the other hand, that's a little bit less of an issue now :-)

Daphné
--
"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty."
                                -Buffy the Vampire Slayer