Re: [DL] Is the Bounty Hunter program still active? [PEG guys]

> 1) I recall a long time ago something mentioned on the site called the
> Bounty Hunter program.  Can you refresh my memory on what that's about?

It's the old AEG-ram demo team. We want to get one going again, but as wiser
minds than me have said, "A bad demo program is worse than _no_ demo
program." Experience tells us running the program correctly is nearly a
full-time job in and of itself, so we're not rushing to get one going until
we can properly handle it. :-)

> (And can I still get in on it?)

Once it's running, I'm sure something will be posted to the website!

> 2) When's the Denver boxed set for HoE going to be released?

I believe near the end of the year.

John