Re: [DL] Scenarios

"Phalen, Pat" wrote:

> True, but let me clarify my original statement...
> If you are a GM/Marshal/Whatever, then *most* anything a company puts out
> will be useful.  However, most PLAYERS will only buy the basic rulebook and
> a sourcebook or two that fancies them.  The exception to this is munchkins,
> who will buy more stuff than most GMs so that they have the maximum amount
> of information at their disposal to appropriately min/max

Right.  I see your point.

When you think about it, there's not much out there capable of getting
both PCs and GMs alike to purchase a book.  Certainly, not the same book
at the same time.  The best you can hope for is that the roleplayers
will split up the book buying responsiblity, and therefore be able to
buy more books.

UNLESS... you develop an aspect of each book that makes the Players AND
the GM want to read it...

--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist