Re: Am I dumb or what? (Re: [DL] Hexslingers and focus-dependent)

In a message dated 8/22/00 6:57:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fish@glinx.com
writes:

<< >2. Steven Long, so hexslingers do need to have a gun to use *gun-related*
 >hexes?

 Crap! Oh man, that has got to be one of my dumber questions. You are all
 probably laughing or asking, "Is this guy stupid or what?" :)

 Typing and thinking are not two things I can do at the same time. :)

 Please, please, forget I ever asked that question. >>

    On the contrary, hopefully the question provided me with a chance to
clarify things by approaching the question from a different perspective. :)
    Or perhaps I've just muddied the waters further. ;)

Steve Long