Re: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

> 5. If you want the little bugger to live then just FUDGE!  Its your game run
> it how you want to.

A lot of people, all Marshals I don't doubt, have made remarks like
the one above.  That's one thing I sure didn't like when I started
playing DL, after literally decades away from RPGs -- heavy-handed
predestination.  A telegram wouldn't go through because it would get
the posse's goal accomplished too easily.  No tables or die rolls, it
was ordained.  The Marshal has already declared that if my
character's Eagle guardian spirit ever gets to level 5 (it's up to 4
now) he's going to sabotage the blue-chip ability.

Marshalls, be adaptable!  Have a backup plan!  Think on your feet --
that's what the posse is doing!

                                Netse Ôhtsevehâtse
(Going to be on the other side of the screen next month, doing HOE.
Maybe my tune will change.)