Re: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

>>Chance did not take it well and decided to fire his shotgun at the
mans foot and wound him.  After one of the most incredible die rolls I
have ever witnessed the captive took 11 wound levels to the foot and
leg and died from shock in the cell. <<

Want to ask a question about this, the answers may be in the rule book
- but it is not near to hand at the moment.  If a character takes 11
wounds inone shot to a single location - but as he can only take 5
wounds to any one location before it's maimed, how many wind dice do
you roll, is it 11D6 or 5D6?

In order to kill an average person (wind of 12) by shooting them in
the foot (assuming they are not already wounded in the guts) you have
to roll 72 wind and the poor sod ends up with a maimed leg and maimed
guts - am I reading this this correctly or has my brain taken a rain
check?

Roy
All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses