Re: [DL] High Noon in Print? (Goff)

>Will the High Noon print version be just
> like the free download, or will it be expanded on in any way? Also, will
it
> be available only through the web page, or through regular retail
channels?
> And what is the SRP on the new edition? I also remember that there were
figs
> on the web page for a limited time, any chance these might make a repeat
> appearance in retail shops, or are we stuck with the cardstock cowboys:
GRW
> set?

The plan is to expand the print version considerably, but it's not my little
'un, so I can't swear to that. :-)

As to SRP, etc. I don't have that kind of knowledge. In fact, it's possible
we've not even gotten our sleeves rolled up that far yet. :-)

> Also, and I know this is way, way, way, way, way out of date information,
> but I'll ask anyway. Shane had mentioned that there was a 'Judgement Day'
> minis game for HoE in the planning stages. Any chance we'll see this is a
> rules supplement for High Noon, complete with Cardstock Cowboys? Here's
> hoping.

As it stands, we plan to do Judgement Day as a 15mm minis game--so we can
use a ton of vehicles. 25mm vehicles are just too expense to make and sell
to be able to field big "Mad Max" armies.

As a result, John's (not me, the other one) working on a really fast set of
rules for the figs that handle vehicle combat and movement quickly. What
I've seen honestly impresses me.

It's possibly the quickest, smoothest rules of this sort I've seen.

John