Re: [DL] High Noon in Print? (Goff)

OK, I know this is more for the HoE list, but I'm only on the digest there.

> As it stands, we plan to do Judgement Day as a 15mm minis game--so we can
> use a ton of vehicles. 25mm vehicles are just too expense to make and sell
> to be able to field big "Mad Max" armies.
>
> As a result, John's (not me, the other one) working on a really fast set
of
> rules for the figs that handle vehicle combat and movement quickly. What
> I've seen honestly impresses me.
>
> It's possibly the quickest, smoothest rules of this sort I've seen.
>
> John

Ok, so now I have to ask again. What's the time frame on this one? Probably
2001, right? And when you use 15mm for scale I assume that means that there
will be corresponding miniatures, not just cardstock counters to go along
with it. At any rate, it sounds way interesting and any other info you feel
like offering up would be great.

The Honorable Rev. Chris Aniballi
The piano is firewood, Times Square is a dream
I find we'll lay down together in the cold, cold ground
Tom Waits - "Cold Cold Ground"