Re: [DL] Cover Art: A New Spin

>  I think it's pretty safe to say we all love Brom art
> but I completely understand Pinnacle probably can't
> afford to cover every book with his images, even if
> they are recycled.

It's a slightly different problem--or at least was. Brom signed a
"no-compete" clause, as I understood it, with TSR when he went full-time
with them. I'm not sure if he's still on their payroll or not, but we simply
couldn't get him for other work. :-/

We did manage to secure a couple of second-run pieces just prior, most
notably RVC (I) and Tales o' Terror (I think).

John