Re: [DL] Re: Gabriel Roth?

 >> He's a Grim Servant O' Death (apparently under the optional Agency rules at
 >> that), and is a damn interesting character. Sometimes I hate what he does,
 >> although it's often the right thing, when you get down to it. Very abrupt.
 >> Moderately complex. A living Ronan Lynch would be the best analogy I could
 >> give (although it's not 100% accurate).
 >>
 >   Agency has optional rules for grim servants of death? What kind of
 >optional rules?

To sum up - that everytime a GSoD buys off damage with fate chips, half of
the bought off damage affects an innocent bystander - the guy dodges at the
last minute and the nearby schoolmarm takes the slug instead, etc.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Hegel:
Only through the synthesis of the dialectical chicken and road could the
spirit transcend the experience of crossing.