Re: [DL] Re: Gabriel Roth?

A variation on a theme, I once used a characters Grim Servant of Death
against a PC that the GSoD hated in character.  He shot a devil bat with a
soul blast, missed and hit a little girl, nearly killing her.  Turned it into
a whole plotline as the wound got infected, the girl had only a few days to
live, and the players had to travel to a haunted house to find a cure made by
an old mad scientist.  That was still one of our best adventures ever.

--D