Re: [DL] GRW-related question

Actually, the one "Indain Brave" figure was a part of one of the gunmen
posses (I believe the Scouts/Gunmen one).  And one of the gun-holdin'
guys was the Gunslinger single figure (obviously the one that isn't in
either Gunmen pack).  I know this because my group has about 10 of the
rifle-totin' Indian figures, yet none of us have ever bought a single
Indian Brave.  That, and the brave looks completely different, I have
seen in it's package.

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 16:45:51 -0700 (PDT) Ronald Conner
<marshal_dude@excite.com> writes:

> On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:30:47 -0600, deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
>  Just to clarify...there isn't really a gunslinger figure.  He's a
> part of one of one of the gunman posses.  If you bought the gunslinger
> figure alone...(like I did) it is the same one, but the two single figs

> were the hexslinger and the indain brave like i posted before.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.