Re: [DL] Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

In a message dated 8/27/00 8:18:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shayd@CYBERNEX.NET writes:

<< 1) Gunplay.  Is this still a viable skill or is it superceded in Revised?
 What would you use it for in Revised?>>

    I see no reason why it wouldn't remain viable.  I don't believe anything
in Revised changes or supercedes it.

<< 2) This (what I think is) an error appears in both Revised and Law Dogs.
 Rules for Recoil state "Each burst fired after the first in a single
 action suffers a -2 recoil modifier".  Since most burst fire weapons have
 a ROF of 3, shouldn't that be each burst fired after the first in a single
 /ROUND/ suffers a -2 recoil modifier? >>

    Since this is a PEG guys thing, I leave it to the PEG guys to answer. :)

<< Also, has there been any talk of a new version of Law Dogs for the Revised
 rules?  Or at the least, any tables of weapons etc. from Law Dogs modified
 for the Revised rules available on the web anywhere? :)  >>

    Well, I'd certainly be willing to revise LD for the new rules, if
circumstances presented themselves which would allow me to.  If nothing else,
I could change the Two-Gun Kid rules, which become unbalancingly effective
given the rules changes in Revised.

Steve Long