Re: [DL] GRW-related question

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:01:35 -0600, deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

>  Actually, the one "Indain Brave" figure was a part of one of the gunmen
>  posses (I believe the Scouts/Gunmen one).  And one of the gun-holdin'
>  guys was the Gunslinger single figure (obviously the one that isn't in
>  either Gunmen pack).  I know this because my group has about 10 of the
>  rifle-totin' Indian figures, yet none of us have ever bought a single
>  Indian Brave.  That, and the brave looks completely different, I have
>  seen in it's package.
>
>  On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 16:45:51 -0700 (PDT) Ronald Conner
>  <marshal_dude@excite.com> writes:
>  >
>  > On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:30:47 -0600, deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
>  >  Just to clarify...there isn't really a gunslinger figure.  He's a
>  > part of one of one of the gunman posses.  If you bought the gunslinger
>  > figure alone...(like I did) it is the same one, but the two single figs
>
>  > were the hexslinger and the indain brave like i posted before.
>  >

>  From Whom It May Concern,
>  Rich A Ranallo

Interesting, I was almost certian that one of the box sides or listings for
it mentioned an indain brave as one of the figures...well I'm tired far from
my refrence materials and working tech support so I'll shut up and agree.

Ron Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html