Re: [DL] Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

><< 2) This (what I think is) an error appears in both Revised and Law Dogs.
>  Rules for Recoil state "Each burst fired after the first in a single
>  action suffers a -2 recoil modifier".  Since most burst fire weapons have
>  a ROF of 3, shouldn't that be each burst fired after the first in a single
>  /ROUND/ suffers a -2 recoil modifier? >>
>
>     Since this is a PEG guys thing, I leave it to the PEG guys to answer. :)

Were I to hazard a guess, I'd say it is still per shot, as Weird West and
Hell On Earth use Identical rules barring setting changes (like with
Hucksters).  In HoE there are over 3 ROFs.  In Theory, if a mad made
something with a ROF 0f  6, this would kick in...

TBS