Re: [DL] Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

 >1) Gunplay.  Is this still a viable skill or is it superceded in Revised?
 >What would you use it for in Revised?

Steve's right - Gunplay exists exactly as it does in LD.

 >2) This (what I think is) an error appears in both Revised and Law Dogs.
 >Rules for Recoil state "Each burst fired after the first in a single
 >action suffers a -2 recoil modifier".  Since most burst fire weapons have
 >a ROF of 3, shouldn't that be each burst fired after the first in a single
 >/ROUND/ suffers a -2 recoil modifier?

Nope - most automatics in DL have a RoF of three.  It is really in HoE
where the recoil penalties come into play big time - but the rule is the
same in DL for those few weapons that do have that RoF (or is a MS makes
one with a RoF that high).

Thanks.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Q:
Wouldn't you like to know?  Too bad your puny human brain wouldn't be able
to comprehend the answer.