[DL] Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

I've noted a couple of things when comparing Law Dogs to the Revised
Edition rules that I'm curious about.  Hopefully someone knows :):

1) Gunplay.  Is this still a viable skill or is it superceded in Revised?
What would you use it for in Revised?

2) This (what I think is) an error appears in both Revised and Law Dogs.
Rules for Recoil state "Each burst fired after the first in a single
action suffers a -2 recoil modifier".  Since most burst fire weapons have
a ROF of 3, shouldn't that be each burst fired after the first in a single
/ROUND/ suffers a -2 recoil modifier?

Also, has there been any talk of a new version of Law Dogs for the Revised
rules?  Or at the least, any tables of weapons etc. from Law Dogs modified
for the Revised rules available on the web anywhere? :)

   "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
       		relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
						--Richard P. Feynman
                          Scott "Shayd" Roberts
shayd@cybernex.net ** http://www2.cybernex.net/~shayd ** sroberts@globix.com