Re: [DL] Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

> 1) Gunplay.  Is this still a viable skill or is it superceded in Revised?
> What would you use it for in Revised?

Not superceded--and you'd use it for the same things you would have in the
first printings: trick shooting. :-)

> 2) This (what I think is) an error appears in both Revised and Law Dogs.
> Rules for Recoil state "Each burst fired after the first in a single
> action suffers a -2 recoil modifier".  Since most burst fire weapons have
> a ROF of 3, shouldn't that be each burst fired after the first in a single
> /ROUND/ suffers a -2 recoil modifier?

No. Don't forget that a round is usually 5+ seconds long. Plenty of time to
recover from the first recoil mod before firing another burst on a
subsequent action.

> Also, has there been any talk of a new version of Law Dogs for the Revised
> rules?  Or at the least, any tables of weapons etc. from Law Dogs modified
> for the Revised rules available on the web anywhere? :)

Probably not in the near future. Sorry. :-/

John