Re: [DL] Sinnin (OT)

on 8/28/00 11:38 AM, Allan Seyberth at darious@darious.com wrote:

>> Phew, I was waiting for someone to ask,
>> "How you would define someone who was 'an innocent'?"
>
> Easily answered - It's the marshal's call.

Hah!  As far as I am concerned, there are NO innocents in the West.

I have to take that approach, because to do otherwise I'd never be able to
have a posse member take GSoD collateral damage, since none of them come
even remotely close to even the most liberal dictionary's definition of
innoncence.

Not that I've had a chance to spring it on 'em - yet.

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca